Advantages of Ligasano®
- Quick and easy to use
- Highly effective in the treatment and prevention of wounds
- Inexpensive to purchase and saves indirect costs due to
– no additional medications required
– no wound cleaning required during dressing changes
– saves treatment time
- Unique mechanical healing action and wound prevention properties
- Can be used in all stages of wound treatment
- Ligasano® mechanically debrides burn wounds
- No side effects. Return in sensitivity, reddening and initial enlarging of the surrounding skin is normal and to be expected and is part of the healing process
- Ligasano® White andLigasano® Green are available in sterile and unsterile packs.
- Unsterile Ligasano® can be steam sterilised, 121°C for 15 minutes or 134°C for 5 minutes using an Autoclave
- Comes in a wide range of sizes from a small square (5x5cm) to large sheets (200x100cm) in 1 or 2cm thickness
- Ligasano® White is available in bandage form for wound prevention purposes by reducing the risk of wound creation due to circulatory insufficiency in the legs.
- Ligasano® can be cut to size as required with scissors and is used any side against the skin
- Ligasano® has achieved repeated success in ‘last resort’ circumstances in wounds that would not heal and would have otherwise resulted in amputation of limbs.